Fabricant de plates-formes de chargement des soutes d'avion
GHI ASIAN CONFERENCE, 17th to 19th March 2020 – Singapore
Join us at GHI’s 13th Asian Conference, at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and connect with 400 aviation decision-makers from airlines, ground service providers, airports and industry suppliers looking to expand business in the region.
Asia tops the aviation growth charts with an additional 1.8 billion passengers flying from the continent over the next two decades. GHI’s Conference will unite key industry leaders to discuss how the supply chain meets the challenges around route growth, workforce skills development, infrastructure and safety.
Here’s five reasons not to miss it:
1) More meetings with target airlines: enjoy full access to our premium One-to-One Meetings Planner and our new Meet the Airline and Meet the Ground Handler Speed Networking Forums. The forums allow you to request 5-minute, quick-fire, introductory slots with carriers and handlers in the region.
2) How does Asia tackle chronic skills shortages? Join us at GHI’s Big Debate opening panel as we discuss how ground service providers meet the challenge of spectacular air traffic growth, strained infrastructure and high levels of workforce attrition in Asia
3) Make a business boosting connection: more than 70% of attendees to last year’s conference discovered a new business lead. We’ll make meeting the right person easy with our personalised One-to-One meetings service.
4) Hear from Asia’s aviation trailblazers: discover how station teams have overcome frontline handling challenges around OTP, managing peaks and troughs and motivating personnel with case study presentations from the business leaders who implemented success.
5) Discover new products and services: check out the latest GSE and IT solutions from more than 40 aviation suppliers at our on-site expo.
PASSENGER TERMINAL EXPO, 31st March to 02nd April 2020 – Paris
Passenger Terminal EXPO & CONFERENCE comes to Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Paris, France in 2020 and will once again provide the most significant opportunity for airports and airlines to debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale, with 10,000+ people from at least 130+ countries attending each year.
The Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE has firmly established itself as the most highly regarded airport conference in the world. It’s an exceptional opportunity to see industry leaders share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a comprehensive and diverse range of conferences and panel discussions. Attracting 1,900+ senior airport, airline, aviation authority, government and related business executives from all over the world, it is THE place where attendees gather to pool information, address concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas for the future development of the world’s airports.
The free-to-attend Passenger Terminal EXPO is the world’s largest annual airport exhibition, covering over 19,000 square metres. It provides a unique opportunity for visitors to see and experience the very latest products, services and technologies, with 350+ exhibitors showcasing the very latest innovations and solutions to enhance efficiency, safety and the passenger experience for airports across the globe.
It’s THE most important international airport networking event of the year – join us in Paris to see why!
AIRPORT SHOW, 22th to 24th June 2020 – Dubai
The 20th edition of Airport Show features two co-located events and introduces a new theme, “Passenger Experience”, which will focus on highlighting technologies that are setting new standards in making airport processes more passenger driven and efficient.
As the world’s largest annual airport exhibition event, Airport Show 2020 is a place to meet and network with key industry leaders and high-level policymakers in setting to shape the future of the global airport and aviation industry.