Fabricant de plates-formes de chargement des soutes d'avion
INTER AIRPORT EUROPE, 08th to 11th October 2019 – Munich
From 8 – 11 October 2019, inter airport Europe 2019, the 22nd International Exhibition for Airport Equipment, Technology, Design and Services will take place at the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany.
For manufacturers and suppliers of airport equipment, technology, design and services, inter airport Europe provides the opportunity to meet specialists from airports, airlines, air cargo carriers as well as aviation support from all over the world looking to invest in future-oriented, modern solutions for the interconnected airport. The world’s leading airport exhibition is renowned for covering the most comprehensive range of products and services for the entire airport: technology and services for ground handling, airport equipment, terminal operations, airport IT solutions and airport design.
Exhibit at inter airport Europe 2019 and be part of the world’s leading airport exhibition!
GHI ANNUAL CONFERENCE, 04th to 07th November 2019 – Amsterdam
Join us for the 21st GHI Annual Conference in Amsterdam on 4-7 November and meet face-to-face with more than 750 aviation stakeholders from across the world in a professional, efficient and friendly environment.
GHI’s Annual Conference makes it easy for you to network and discover new business opportunities whether you are an airline, ground handler, airport or aviation market supplier. GHI Conferences are built on outstanding customer service, quality content, providing premium networking opportunities and the personal touch. Come and experience it for yourself in Amsterdam.
GHI ASIAN CONFERENCE, 17th to 19th March 2020 – Singapore
Join us at GHI’s 13th Asian Conference, at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and connect with 400 aviation decision-makers from airlines, ground service providers, airports and industry suppliers looking to expand business in the region.
Asia tops the aviation growth charts with an additional 1.8 billion passengers flying from the continent over the next two decades. GHI’s Conference will unite key industry leaders to discuss how the supply chain meets the challenges around route growth, workforce skills development, infrastructure and safety.
Here’s five reasons not to miss it:
1) More meetings with target airlines: enjoy full access to our premium One-to-One Meetings Planner and our new Meet the Airline and Meet the Ground Handler Speed Networking Forums. The forums allow you to request 5-minute, quick-fire, introductory slots with carriers and handlers in the region.
2) How does Asia tackle chronic skills shortages? Join us at GHI’s Big Debate opening panel as we discuss how ground service providers meet the challenge of spectacular air traffic growth, strained infrastructure and high levels of workforce attrition in Asia
3) Make a business boosting connection: more than 70% of attendees to last year’s conference discovered a new business lead. We’ll make meeting the right person easy with our personalised One-to-One meetings service.
4) Hear from Asia’s aviation trailblazers: discover how station teams have overcome frontline handling challenges around OTP, managing peaks and troughs and motivating personnel with case study presentations from the business leaders who implemented success.
5) Discover new products and services: check out the latest GSE and IT solutions from more than 40 aviation suppliers at our on-site expo.