Fabricant de plates-formes de chargement des soutes d'avion
Instructions for storage of CIMC AIRMARREL loaders & transporters
Following measures taken by numerous countries and the sharp decrease of domestic and international flights and the temporary closing of airports, you may have to immobilize equipment. We have prepared the following instruction notice to guide you during this operation.
General recommendations :
1) Short-term storage (for 3 to 6 month)
a) Precaution to be taken at beginning of storage period
• Start up the unit and test it with special storage oil (réf. DCE 54 B OMD 40).
• All cylinders must be retracted. When this is not possible (steering cylinder for instance) cover the piston rods with long-lasting grease and pack material or paper.
• Disconnect the batteries.
• Cover the driver’s station of the bridge.
• Grease all parts that are not protected by paint or an anti-corrosion finish.
b) During storage (monthly)
• Check for visible leakage.
• Check the oil level of the diesel engine.
• Check the oil level of hydraulic tank.
• Check the level of water in batteries.
• Check the general rusting conditions of the various components.
c) At the end of the storage period
• Change the hydraulic oil and fill with oil related to the place where the unit is going to be used.
• Check (manually) that the solenoid valve spools are moving freely. If not, remove the solenoid, clean and grease the rods and check again.
• Uncover and clean all covered pistons rods.
• Clean all switch contacts.
• Check all levels of oil, fuel and water.
• Remove all extra grease.
• Connect the batteries after checking the level and the charge condition .
• Check the tyres inflation pressure and inflate it if necessary.
• Check the general working conditions, test every safety device.
2) Long-term storage
Proceed as above but remove the front wheels, after putting the loader on wedges.
CAUTION: Careful maintenance and greasing are the best insurance against time.
By respecting these recommendations, you will help to reduce the risks of damage linked to medium or long storage, and allow you to restart your activity in good conditions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information on this procedure.
Take good care,
CIMC AIR MARREL After Sales & Spare Parts Teams
INTERAIRPORT CHINA, 02nd to 04th September 2020 – Beijing
Inter airport China covers all aspects of airport-related technology and services. It offers solutions and ideas for the equipment of terminal buildings, the design and planning stage, the latest ground support equipment as well as IT systems, all in one place
AIRPORT SHOW, 26th to 28th October 2020 – Dubai
The 20th edition of Airport Show features two co-located events and introduces a new theme, “Passenger Experience”, which will focus on highlighting technologies that are setting new standards in making airport processes more passenger driven and efficient.
As the world’s largest annual airport exhibition event, Airport Show 2020 is a place to meet and network with key industry leaders and high-level policymakers in setting to shape the future of the global airport and aviation industry.