Fabricant de plates-formes de chargement des soutes d'avion
Instructions for storage of CIMC AIRMARREL loaders & transporters
Following measures taken by numerous countries and the sharp decrease of domestic and international flights and the temporary closing of airports, you may have to immobilize equipment. We have prepared the following instruction notice to guide you during this operation.
General recommendations :
1) Short-term storage (for 3 to 6 month)
a) Precaution to be taken at beginning of storage period
• Start up the unit and test it with special storage oil (réf. DCE 54 B OMD 40).
• All cylinders must be retracted. When this is not possible (steering cylinder for instance) cover the piston rods with long-lasting grease and pack material or paper.
• Disconnect the batteries.
• Cover the driver’s station of the bridge.
• Grease all parts that are not protected by paint or an anti-corrosion finish.
b) During storage (monthly)
• Check for visible leakage.
• Check the oil level of the diesel engine.
• Check the oil level of hydraulic tank.
• Check the level of water in batteries.
• Check the general rusting conditions of the various components.
c) At the end of the storage period
• Change the hydraulic oil and fill with oil related to the place where the unit is going to be used.
• Check (manually) that the solenoid valve spools are moving freely. If not, remove the solenoid, clean and grease the rods and check again.
• Uncover and clean all covered pistons rods.
• Clean all switch contacts.
• Check all levels of oil, fuel and water.
• Remove all extra grease.
• Connect the batteries after checking the level and the charge condition .
• Check the tyres inflation pressure and inflate it if necessary.
• Check the general working conditions, test every safety device.
2) Long-term storage
Proceed as above but remove the front wheels, after putting the loader on wedges.
CAUTION: Careful maintenance and greasing are the best insurance against time.
By respecting these recommendations, you will help to reduce the risks of damage linked to medium or long storage, and allow you to restart your activity in good conditions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information on this procedure.
Take good care,
CIMC AIR MARREL After Sales & Spare Parts Teams
AIRPORT SHOW, 26th to 28th October 2020 – Dubai
The future of airport innovation starts here
Through the solid support of government and private sectors, the 20th edition of Airport Show continues to offer airport development teams and colleagues an invaluable opportunity to view the latest global technologies, meet aviation experts from around the world, share ideas, best practices and create new opportunities for the industry to collaborate.
INTERAIRPORT CHINA, 28th to 30th October 2020 – Shanghai
As a professional event based in China that focuses on airport construction, inter airport China has had eight successful editions in Beijing. Over the past 16 years, the event has grown together with hundreds of companies and thousands of visitors, witnessing the rapid growth of airport construction work in China. inter airport China is known in the industry as Asia’s leading event focusing on airport construction. It consistently injects vitality into the civil aviation industry in China thanks to its professional commitment and innovation.
Inter airport China will take place at Shanghai International Expo Centre on 28-30 October 2020. In a variety of ways, the event will showcase the latest equipment and technologies available home and abroad for effective airport solutions and high-quality services. At the event, you will meet with the top 50 airports, airlines, airport construction groups, and design institutions in China as well as trade visitors and buyers from international markets.